Casino Winnings Tax Information

Casino Refund for Canadians

A Few Facts that Non U.S. Residents Need to Know When Gambling in the U.S.

Millions of Canadians travel to the United States every year for gambling in one of the glamorous casinos of Las Vegas or Atlantic City. Many of these people are fortunate enough to win big and they are exhilarated with the entire experience. However, you are in for quite a shock. If you are a Canadian you will be liable to pay a 30% withholding tax from your winnings. 30 percent is quite a large amount and it may dampen your spirits to part with such a huge amount. However, as a non U.S. resident, you should know that you may be eligible to claim casino tax refund Canada to get some or all of your money back.

It is possible for Canadians to get the withholding tax back. While much will depend on the country you come from, it is possible to get at least a part of this amount back if you follow the right procedure. In case you win a large amount it is essential to contact a certified acceptance agent firm dealing in casino tax refund Canadians and get their help. These firms will know everything about the process to be followed, the casino tax refund form to be filled and the documents to be submitted. These professionals will also help you maximize the amount of refund you receive by guiding you in the right direction. Since the US has a tax treaty with Canada, it is likely that you may be able to get a complete refund from this tax.

Other than the money you win through casinos, you may also have to pay taxes on many state lotteries. Whether you are a professional gambler or just someone who gambles for fun, it is important to file for a refund.

Casino Tax Rebate® can help you with this process.

Apply Now

Apply online now to have Casino Tax Rebate® help you recover your U.S. Tax on gambling winnings:

    By submitting this form you agree that we can contact you by email or phone to provide further information about our service. You are under no obligation to continue with our service until you sign and return the engagement letter we provide by regular mail or email. Our service is not available to US citizens or US tax residents.