Casino Winnings Tax Information

Gambling Tax Refund

Dealing With the IRS for Tax Recovery

Dealing with the IRS for gambling tax refund Canada is definitely not an easy matter. US citizens often have a tough time dealing with the IRS and if you are a Canadian or a resident of any other country, the situation can seem to be very daunting. Canadians gambling in the US are entitled to pay 30% of their winnings as winnings tax. This is a huge income for the IRS since a large number of Canadians gamble in the US. Trying to get information from the IRS about gambling tax refund IRS can be difficult and very time consuming. You may be required to visit the US several times, wait in lines and submit your passport.

Fortunately, there is an easier way to handle this problem. To offer better services to foreign taxpayers the government in the US approved a few firms that can act as certified acceptance agents. These certifying acceptance agents will be able to help you obtain an ITIN which is a tax identifying number. These agents can help you deal with the IRS. Most gamblers today prefer to get their ITIN process handled through these agents since it makes the entire process easier for them.

Firms that specialize in gambling tax refund Canadians can make the entire process smoother, easier and quicker for you. Since it is important to have in-depth knowledge of the US tax laws and about the documents and records you will need when applying for a refund, it is important to take help from a firm that specializes in this area. With their help it is possible to get full or at least partial refund.

Casino Tax Rebate® is just such a firm.

Apply Now

Apply online now to have Casino Tax Rebate® help you recover your U.S. Tax on gambling winnings:

    By submitting this form you agree that we can contact you by email or phone to provide further information about our service. You are under no obligation to continue with our service until you sign and return the engagement letter we provide by regular mail or email. Our service is not available to US citizens or US tax residents.