What We Offer

Casino Tax Rebate Services

We provide U.S.A. Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) certifications and US Casino Tax Refund services.

Our services include:

ITIN Application

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is required for any US non-resident who is trying to claim US taxes back. We are an IRS Certifying Acceptance Agent and have been for over 10 years. We can represent you before the IRS for this application.

Applications to renew an ITIN

The IRS is designating some ITIN to be renewed each year. They are also requiring any ITIN to be renewed if a tax return was not filed in the three previous tax years to the current tax year. We can assist you in determining if you need to renew your number and with the renewal process.

Gambling Tax Filing Services

You must file a non-resident US tax return to reclaim any withheld gambling taxes from the IRS. We will prepare your return and support you through the entire process until you receive your refund.

Gambling Return Amendments

Sometimes a return is filed by another company or by a taxpayer on their own. This can result in errors being made and not only by the taxpayer but by the IRS. We can assist you in filing amendments to correct these errors, which will result in you receiving your refund.

Other US tax filing services

Please contact us for further details.

Our Fees

You can opt to pay our fee up front.

This would be charged in Canadian dollars.


You can opt to deduct our fees after the IRS has issued your refund

This would be a charge in US dollars.